Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Back to blogging!



Hey party people!!! I am back!! I took time off I know! But, I'm back! I think. I have been busy in the studio making some really awesome work! I have been playing with some molds I made for bowls and I'm making platters! Really fun ones too. 



These are the platters I've been working on! They are really fun to make and fun to decorate! I'm just using my imagination to decorate! I have also been making bowls and plates! Totally different from the platters of course. I think the bowls and plates are tame compared to my platters. 
These are some of my newest plates. Really fun to make, but maybe not as fun as the platters. 
I am going to try to keep up with this blog! I am going to try to make it like a daily diary of what is going on in my studio. 
Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment