Saturday, June 11, 2011

Studio Tour 2011!

Wow! Yesterday (June 9th) was freaking crazy! I worked all week and was trying to get ready for this weekend and I still had to clean the studio and finish glazing! So when I got home from work on the 9th I went straight to the studio and started working! Unfortunately  I had a minor breakdown around 7 or so! I was afraid I wasn't going to get finished in time for Friday! But my mom assured me that I would be fine if I fired Thursday night, I was a little hesitant about doing that, but finally gave in! Once I got the kiln loaded and started, I went to work cleaning the whole studio, going to bed around 4:30ish in the morning! So when I woke up on the 10th, I had Anthony come over and help me do small things around the studio like sweeping the floor and scrubbing it with a scrub machine. Day one is thankfully over and done with, thank God! I'm firing the kiln again tonight but it's practically empty which is good, I wont have to be up all freaking night waiting for it to shut off, like I did last night! I still have some seconds to put out on tables, but other than that, I think I'm ready for two more days, and hopefully I will make some money this weekend! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment