Thursday, May 5, 2011

What next?

So in the next month I have Studio Tour! Something I'm really really not ready for! I've been really really really busy getting ready for finals, which are next week! Once finals are over, I plan on hitting the studio at full steam! I seem to get the best results when I'm under pressure, and I have lots of ideas and things that iI want to make for the tour. I am wanting to make lots of cups and have at least some bowls, and maybe a few cylinder pieces! Hopefully I will manage to get lots done in the next month! Also, I've been having a hard time trying to get these Mary cups to come out! I've tried twice to get the images to fire onto the cups and both times the images have burned off completely! So I'm hoping the third time around it will work! Talk to ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment